Welcome to the Nevada Union Choir. We are thrilled that you have chosen to join us for the 2016-2017 school year. We promise that it will be a rewarding experience for students and parents alike. Here are a few things we need you to do to kick off the school year:
- Read the 2016-2017 Syllabus
- Fill out the consolidated, paper free Grade Contract and Contact Information Form
- Complete the Get Involved - Parent Volunteer Form
Building a successful choir program takes a community. To help out you can:
- Follow us on Facebook and on Instagram
- Visit the Choir Boosters Page to learn how much parent support is needed to make choir a success and how you can participate.
Make sure to check out our FAQ page for any questions you may have.
Also don't forget to mark your calendars with Back to School Night on August 30th.
Our Booster Club meetings are held on the first Monday of every month from 5:50 to 7:00. Join us and get involved!
Be sure to check back with the website often throughout the school year. It will be frequently updated with the latest general information and news.